Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

'Fight Club' Sequel

VIEW ALL TOPICS

Cult classic, Fight Club, will get a comic book sequel!


Author of Fight Club, Chuck Palahniuk, has confirmed that a 10-issue series will be the sequel to the film adaptation, Fight Club (1999).

The series will be produced under Dark Horse Comics. 

Palahniuk had this to say [via USA Today]:

“The original book was such a tirade against fathers — everything I had thought my father had not done combined with everything my peers were griping about their fathers. Now to find myself at the age that my father was when I was trashing him made me want to revisit it from the father’s perspective and see if things were any better and why it repeats like that.”

Fight Club 2 will be available starting April 9, 2015.

Let us know what you think by commenting below, and be sure to like us on Facebook (Starship Entertainment News) and 
to stay up to date on all movie, gaming, and other entertainment news!

No comments:

Post a Comment